Release Notes – Atlas Martial Arts Software – Version v12.1.11 – Overview
MANY of these Feature Enhancements are a DIRECT result of feedback from YOU….our TOTALLY AWESOME users!!
Agreement Form Updates
- Performance enhancements and layout updates for iPad and Android devices.
- Expanded support for Month to Month agreements.
- In some cases, the Draft agreement modal would close unexpectedly. This is now resolved.
- Email and SMS “Opt-In” updates for agreements, changes, upgrades and renewals
- UI Updates for Secondary Credit card fields
- UI Updates for Agreement Form – “Tab” order
- Agreement form “Required Fields” UI Update – for Agreements Sent to AMS
- Agreement form Credit Card Fields mobile responsive updates
- Expanded support for “Block Billing” – Multiple Students on 1 Agreement now use a block class “pool”
- Update to the Birthdate Format/Data Mask
- Return Fee and Late Fee requires a minimum of $20 for Send to AMS agreements
- UI Updates – Responsive Issue on Longer Names
- In some cases the Check-in screen would show “Null” for block billing classes remaining – this is now resolved
- In styles with “Long” names, Check In Button Touch/Click Target could be difficult to”click” – this is now resolved.
- Updated search logic for Check-In – Student will now be able to ‘find’ their name easier. The New Search will Find ONLY the exact characters typed in, in the same order AND starting with the Same character.
- In some cases, some Check In Photos were inaccurate. This is now resolved.
Student List and Profile
- Some names were causing errors that would prevent being able to ‘click’ the name in the student list. While this was rare, it is now resolved.
- In some instances, a students’ Profile Timeline would not display some classes the student attended. This is now resolved.
- If a note contained certain characters, the note modal could not be easily closed. This is now resolved.
- In some cases, some attendance records couldn’t be edited in the Student Timeline. This is now resolved.
- The “Student Population Map” has been updated.
- Proshop credit card swiper was having errors on some PC’s. This has been resolved.
- Some Proshop Items could cause errors if the vendor was deleted. This has been resolved.
- Updated Proshop payment system for Clients who process proshop payments
Other Updates and Enhancements
- Testing List – Some selects would make it “look” like the system would promote “other” students. this display issue has been resolved.
- Phone Sheet – Updated validation on EMail and State
- Calendar Widget ‘missing appointment’ Error – this has been resolved.
- Some AMS Billing “eRequests” subject lines were being truncated – This has been resolved.
- Various Web Form JQuery updates for Lead Generation Webforms
New “ATLAS Labs” Section and New “People List”
We’re introduces a new “ATLAS Labs” section for our users to ‘pre-view’ new – upcoming features!
In this first release, we’re including an all new “People List” and DRAMATICALLY enhanced “List Management” functions. An all new “Tag” engine and MUCH more!